MARKETS AND SEGMENTS
Working closely with manufacturers and retailers, e2e's integrated full service supply chain services are designed to respond to the challenges of speed to market and product availability as well as cost-effective and operational efficiency. In addition, our flexible, reliable, and quality co-packing services allow our clients to significantly drive down costs, reduce complexity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Our competitive advantage is our integrated co-packing solutions. Our strategically located facilities have the capacity and capability to provide a seamless approach that reduces supply chain lead-times for customers and enhances availability to the end consumer.
Our quality management system is integrated into our entire operation. e2e Supply Chain Services has been granted all required licenses, permits, and legal authorization from all regulatory agencies to operate in all industry sectors. The key elements of our quality sytem contain:
- Quality Manual based upon NOM: ISO 9001:2008
- Integrated quality program and policy that adheres to all GMP´s
- Documented Procedure and Required Records for by NOM: ISO 9001:2008, NOM-059-SSA1 1993, and HACCP
- Internal & External Audits and for Suppliers of key production materials
- Complete KPI Metrics and Results Dashboard focusing on Continuous Improvement